“You always acted very professional and always saw that my questions were answered as quickly as possible.” –John D.
Broadview Multi-Care Center offers a comprehensive and specialized wound care program.
Our wound care program is directed by a certified wound specialist physician and certified wound care specialist nurse practitioners and is managed day-to-day by an in-house wound care certified nurse. Our scope of services include:
- Rehabilitation focused to restore/prevent skin care complications
- Complicated surgical non-healing wounds
- Pressure ulcers with/without complication
- Necrotizing fasciitis
- Diabetic ulcers
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Individualized wound therapies
- Wound prevention & treatment program
Consultant specialists (surgical, vascular, infectious disease, wound care, lymphedema) can be available to residents.